| Item #: DX1114 | HCPCS: A4245
Dynarex Alcohol Prep Pad, Medium, 1.1" x 2.69" Sterile View more
- For topical cleansing prior to injection or venipuncture and manufactured according to current FDA regulations, GMP and USP requirements.
- Provides rapid acting skin antisepsis in a sterile formula.
- Saturated with 70% isopropyl alcohol.
- Soft and absorbent.
- Gamma sterilized.
- Warnings: For external use only, flammable, keep away from flame or fire, not for use with electrocautinary devices or procedures, do not use in eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Irritation or redness develops, condition persists for more than seventy two hours, cleansing of an injection site.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Inactive ingredient: Water.
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!